9.09.2010

Rock Climbing Blog Aggregator

I began working on this project a few months back and totally spaced on it since moving and starting school. Since I just remembered it, I figured I'd finally "go live" with it. I used Blogger's blog feed tool to set up a page dedicated to collecting climbing blogs. What I have now is just the start--I just started pulling from my favorites and other random blogs I found online--so if you have suggestions or if I left your blog out, just drop me a line on the contact link and I'll get your blog on there. 

From what I can tell, there's nothing else out there that pulls in a bunch of climbing blogs this way. Of course, I'm also of the opinion that if I can think an idea up, someone has probably already done it on the web. Regardless, I hope this helps people find new blogs and connect to other climbers.
You can check it out here:

frixtionclimbingblogs.blogspot.com

And it can now always be found on the link on the right side of this page.

Also, just in case you're wondering, I organized the blogs alphabetically by topic to avoid any appearance of favoritism.


ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment